TERMS AND CONDITION
BANK / PAYMENT GATEWAY
Online transactions may only be completed with VISA and MasterCard credit cards and the use of the HDFC Bank Payment gateway.
You will be asked to provide a three (3) digits number printed on the back of the credit cardâ€™s signature strip, when completing a transaction online.
In approximately 25-30 seconds (depending on your internet connection) your bank will issue, using the online payment gateway, an authorization code and confirmation of completion of transaction.
A confirmation receipt will be issued upon successful completion of transaction.
Tickets have to be purchased only by the owner of the Visa or Master card. (Please go through Ticket Collection process)
When authorization from the payment gateway is declined for any reason, the message will be displayed and an email will be sent to the email id used.
Store Merchandizing & Kings Club Membership have to be purchased only by the owner of the Visa or Master card.
STORE MERCHANDIZING - INSTRUCTIONS & POLICIES - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All Chennai Super Kings store merchandise prices are in Indian Currency. The prices and availability of the Chennai Super Kings store merchandise are subject to change at any time. A confirmation receipt will be issued upon full payment.
Chennai Super Kings makes reasonable efforts to display online merchandise on this site as accurate as possible. Sometimes, however, factors including the display and color capabilities of your computer monitor, may significantly affect what you see on your screen. Chennai Super Kings is not responsible for the display of any color or detail of merchandise on your computer screen and does not guarantee that such display is accurate.
Some featured merchandise may be available only in limited quantities or only while supplies last. Although Chennai Super Kings will attempt to remove any items that are out of stock from the site in a timely manner, display of an item on the site is not a guarantee that the item is currently available or that it will be available on a later date.
Chennai Super Kings will be sending emails to the e-mail address & merchandise to the mailing address provided by the buyer while completing the transaction. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to make sure that the e-mail address & mailing address provided is valid.
Deliveries are currently available for locations in India only.
All Chennai Super Kingsâ€™ Merchandise orders will be processed & shipped in 10 working days.
REFUNDS & RETURNS - Chennai Super Kings store items purchased canâ€™t be cancelled, returned or refunded;
EXCHANGE â€“ Chennai Super Kings store exchange policy allows the case of damaged package evident at the time of delivery. If package is delivered to you in a damaged / defective condition, please do not accept the courier & return it back with the same delivery person. Also, contact us via email us the details with the â€˜Order noâ€™ on the Subject line to email@example.com.
For any feedback or complaints, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic of your feedback / complaint as the subject.
KINGS CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Senior membership scheme of the kings club open to other than school students costs Rs 1200 per annum.
2. Junior Kings Club membership is open to school students only. The Junior membership scheme costs Rs 600 per annum.
3. Yellow Card members will not receive the Welcome Pack goodies. All other benefits will be available.
4. Chennai Super Kings reserves the right to refuse any application for membership at its sole discretion without reason.
5. Kings Club Membership Card must be produced for inspection on demand by any official, steward for availing the benefits extended to the members.
6. Membership programme is subject to BCCI-IPL rules and regulations.
7. Membership is run on annual basis. All memberships purchased will be valid for a period of 12 months from the date of acceptance of the membership.
8. Membership is non transferable and is personal to the enrolled applicant.
9. Chennai Super Kings reserves the rights to add, change or modify the membership programme as per their discretion.
10. A Kings Club membership card do not give the rights to the member for the match ticket(s),the tickets must be purchased on a match by match basis or season basis.
11. Membership benefits are season specific & subject to availability.
12. All communications regarding Kings Club can be addressed to : KINGS CLUB, C/o Show Space Events Private Limited, New No 55,Third Street. East Abhiramapuram, Mylapore, Chennai 600004. 044-42120202/03
13. All the conditions are subject to the regulation found by BCCI IPL and can be changed in accordance with the changes there in.
Sale of Tickets at counter
1. The sale of ticket will start on March 24, 2011 at 9.15 am
2. Kings Club Member will buy tickets through an exclusive counter at Dhun Building, 827 Anna Salai, 4th Floor between 10 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday. Members will have to produce their membership card for purchase of tickets.
3. Each member will be entitled to buy two tickets in G, H & I stands only
4. Members will be offered a discount of 25% on the value of the tickets purchased.
5. Discounts will be available for a maximum of two tickets only
6. Tickets will be sold only for cash
7. Tickets sale is subject to availability of tickets.
1. Online sale of tickets will also start on the same day and can be purchased through website www.chennaisuperkings.com .
2. Payment for online purchase of tickets however will be made through credit card.
3. There will be no discounts on purchase of tickets online including for Kings Club members.
4. A person who has bought tickets through the net will have to exchange the acknowledgement/receipt for the physical ticket. Online ticket will not be permitted in stadium. The exchange of online ticket for the physical ticket can be made at Dhun Building, 827 Anna Salai, 4th Floor.
4) Exchange for acknowledgement of ticket will happen till 3 hours before the start of the match.