TERMS AND CONDITION
BANK / PAYMENT GATEWAY
Online transactions may only be completed with VISA and MasterCard credit cards and the use of the HDFC Bank Payment gateway.
You will be asked to provide a three (3) digits number printed on the back of the credit cardâ€™s signature strip, when completing a transaction online.
In approximately 25-30 seconds (depending on your internet connection) your bank will issue, using the online payment gateway, an authorization code and confirmation of completion of transaction.
A confirmation receipt will be issued upon successful completion of transaction.
Tickets have to be purchased only by the owner of the Visa or Master card. (Please go through Ticket Collection process)
When authorization from the payment gateway is declined for any reason, the message will be displayed and an email will be sent to the email id used.
Store Merchandizing & Kings Club Membership have to be purchased only by the owner of the Visa or Master card.
ONLINE TICKETS - INSTRUCTIONS & POLICIES - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All Chennai Super Kings ticket prices are in Indian Currency. Chennai Super Kings Ticket prices and availability are subject to change at any time. A confirmation receipt will be issued upon full payment.
Chennai Super Kings Service will not be responsible for any weather delays, event postponements, event cancellations, change of venue, date, time, lost or stolen Chennai Super Kings tickets.
Tickets purchased canâ€™t be returned, refunded nor exchanged.
Ticket prices and conditions may change without notice upon the event organizer sole decision; though once purchased a ticket guaranty the ticket holder of his right to attend the event for which such ticket was bought without the request of any further consideration whatsoever.
Chennai Super Kings will be sending emails to the e-mail address provided by the ticket buyer while completing the transaction. It is the sole responsibility of the ticket buyer to make sure that the e-mail address provided is valid.
ONLINE PURCHASE - TICKET COLLECTION PROCESS
Tickets have to be collected, one day prior to the match. For E.g. if you had booked for April 14th Match, you need to collect before April 13th.
Tickets purchased online can be collected by the buyer at the ticket collection location during the weekdays from Monday to Friday in the following timings.
a. 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
b. 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Tickets can be collected on Weekdays from Monday to Friday.
Tickets cannot be collected on Saturdayâ€™s & Sundayâ€™s.
The tickets will be remitted only to the credit card holder having purchased the tickets upon identified with the following
Submit a copy of the Photo ID, an Identification Document containing a picture used to buy the tickets online. E.g.
Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID
Submit the copy of the transaction number /email received along with the confirmation of the ticket purchase.
TICKET COLLECTION LOCATION
The India Cements Ltd,
Working Time: 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 2.00 PM to 5.30 PM.
For any inquiries related to the online ticket booking or the bulk booking, please contact via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL IPL TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This ticket must be produced by the holder of the ticket (â€œHolderâ€) at the time of entry into the Stadium. The entry gates will open 3 hours before the start of the Match.
2. Entry will be refused if the barcode has been tampered with or if the ticket has been defaced or damaged or tampered with in any way.
3. Each entry ticket is valid for one person only and no re-entry will be allowed.
4. The ticket only entitles the holder to access the area of the Stadium in which the relevant seat is located and no other area of the Stadium.
5. The ticket should be produced whenever demanded by the organiser (â€œOrganiserâ€) of the match (â€œMatchâ€) and the Organiserâ€™s representatives.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to search / frisk the Holder at any time for security reasons.
7. No item including without limitation banners or flags etc, displaying commercial logos, which, in the Organiser's view, may conflict with the rights of any official sponsor of the Match, will be allowed into the Stadium.
8. Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers or weapons are not allowed inside the stadium.
9. No food may be brought into the Stadium. No alcohol may brought into or taken out of the Stadium.
10. The Organiser shall be entitled to seize any prohibited items (as outlined in paras 7, 8 & 9 above) without liability and without any obligation to return such items or to compensate the Holder in respect thereof.
11. This ticket is strictly not transferable and is for the sole use of the purchaser.
12. This ticket shall not be exchanged, ceded, sold or transferred, whether in a commercial or promotional context (such as, without limitation, as a prize in a lottery or competition or as part of an advertising or promotional campaign), with or without consideration, unless written permission has been previously obtained from the Organiser.
13. The use of mobile phones, transistors, computers, cameras or any other audio visual recording equipment, for recording and/or communication of Match details, statistics, images etc is strictly prohibited.
14. The Holder acknowledges and consents to the recording of his/her likeness and/or voice and that IPL is entitled to use and sub-license all rights in respect of such recordings.
15. The Holder will not sell or offer for sale any product or service from any part of the Stadium.
16. Neither IPL nor the Organiser will be liable to the Holder whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage or for any loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, loss of business or contracts or loss of opportunity.
17. The Holder shall not engage in any form of â€œAmbush Marketingâ€ and shall not conduct in any activity that conflicts with or infringes the rights of any official sponsor or commercial partner.
18. Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language (whether on the grounds of race, religion or otherwise), unruly language or any unruly or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated.
19. Entry onto the field of play at any time and the throwing of any article is strictly prohibited.
20. Refunds will only be made if the Match is cancelled without a single ball being bowled. No other refunds will be made. There is no obligation on the Organiser to reschedule the Match.
21. Spectators are reminded that any of the language or behaviour referred to in paragraph 18 above or any action in breach of paragraph 19 will result in ejection from the ground and possible further action such as criminal prosecution, identification by way of photographing and/or capturing by video camera of the images of such persons and life-bans being imposed on such persons.
22. Neither IPL nor the Organiser will subject to any limitation imposed by law be in any way liable to the Holder for any event, occurrences, or other timing the cause of which is beyond the reasonable control of IPL and the Organiser.
23. In addition to these conditions, entry shall be subject to any ground regulations specific to the Stadium.
24. Entry into the Stadium constitutes the agreement by the holder of the ticket to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any Stadium Regulations which may be displayed at the Stadium together with all present and future laws, rules and regulations whilst within the Stadium.
The Organiser reserves the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the Stadium after they have entered the ground.
STORE MERCHANDIZING - INSTRUCTIONS & POLICIES - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All Chennai Super Kings store merchandise prices are in Indian Currency. The prices and availability of the Chennai Super Kings store merchandise are subject to change at any time. A confirmation receipt will be issued upon full payment.
Chennai Super Kings makes reasonable efforts to display online merchandise on this site as accurate as possible. Sometimes, however, factors including the display and color capabilities of your computer monitor, may significantly affect what you see on your screen. Chennai Super Kings is not responsible for the display of any color or detail of merchandise on your computer screen and does not guarantee that such display is accurate.
Some featured merchandise may be available only in limited quantities or only while supplies last. Although Chennai Super Kings will attempt to remove any items that are out of stock from the site in a timely manner, display of an item on the site is not a guarantee that the item is currently available or that it will be available on a later date.
Chennai Super Kings will be sending emails to the e-mail address & merchandise to the mailing address provided by the buyer while completing the transaction. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to make sure that the e-mail address & mailing address provided is valid.
Deliveries are currently available for locations in India only.
All Chennai Super Kingsâ€™ Merchandise orders will be processed & shipped in 10 working days.
REFUNDS & RETURNS - Chennai Super Kings store items purchased canâ€™t be cancelled, returned or refunded;
EXCHANGE â€“ Chennai Super Kings store exchange policy allows the case of damaged package evident at the time of delivery. If package is delivered to you in a damaged / defective condition, please do not accept the courier & return it back with the same delivery person. Also, contact us via email us the details with the â€˜Order noâ€™ on the Subject line to email@example.com.
For any feedback or complaints, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic of your feedback / complaint as the subject.
KINGS CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Senior membership scheme of the kings club open to other than school students costs Rs 1200 per annum.
2. Junior Kings Club membership is open to school students only. The Junior membership scheme costs Rs 600 per annum.
3. Yellow Card members will not receive the Welcome Pack goodies. All other benefits will be available.
4. Chennai Super Kings reserves the right to refuse any application for membership at its sole discretion without reason.
5. Kings Club Membership Card must be produced for inspection on demand by any official, steward for availing the benefits extended to the members.
6. Membership programme is subject to BCCI-IPL rules and regulations.
7. Membership is run on annual basis. All memberships purchased will be valid for a period of 12 months from the date of acceptance of the membership.
8. Membership is non transferable and is personal to the enrolled applicant.
9. Chennai Super Kings reserves the rights to add, change or modify the membership programme as per their discretion.
10. A Kings Club membership card do not give the rights to the member for the match ticket(s),the tickets must be purchased on a match by match basis or season basis.
11. Membership benefits are season specific & subject to availability.
12. All communications regarding Kings Club can be addressed to : KINGS CLUB, C/o Show Space Events Private Limited, New No 55,Third Street. East Abhiramapuram, Mylapore, Chennai 600004. 044-42120202/03
13. All the conditions are subject to the regulation found by BCCI IPL and can be changed in accordance with the changes there in.
Sale of Tickets at counter
1. The sale of ticket will start on March 24, 2011 at 9.15 am
2. Kings Club Member will buy tickets through an exclusive counter at Dhun Building, 827 Anna Salai, 4th Floor between 10 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday. Members will have to produce their membership card for purchase of tickets.
3. Each member will be entitled to buy two tickets in G, H & I stands only
4. Members will be offered a discount of 25% on the value of the tickets purchased.
5. Discounts will be available for a maximum of two tickets only
6. Tickets will be sold only for cash
7. Tickets sale is subject to availability of tickets.
1. Online sale of tickets will also start on the same day and can be purchased through website www.chennaisuperkings.com .
2. Payment for online purchase of tickets however will be made through credit card.
3. There will be no discounts on purchase of tickets online including for Kings Club members.
4. A person who has bought tickets through the net will have to exchange the acknowledgement/receipt for the physical ticket. Online ticket will not be permitted in stadium. The exchange of online ticket for the physical ticket can be made at Dhun Building, 827 Anna Salai, 4th Floor.
4) Exchange for acknowledgement of ticket will happen till 3 hours before the start of the match.