Chennai Super Kings is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe it
is important you know how we treat the information about you; we receive from you,
on the Internet.
In general, you can visit www.chennaisuperkings.com on the World Wide Web without
telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our Web Servers
collect the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, domain names, not the e-mail addresses
of visitors. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average
time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. The Chennai Super Kings uses this information
to measure the usability of our site and improve the content of our site. Accessing
our site signifies your unconditional consent to allow the collection of your domain
We want you to feel confident about using www.chennaisuperkings.com to browse, become
kings club member, purchase your match tickets and involve in store merchandizing,
so we are committed to protect the information we collect. Usually, the personal
information we collect is used only by us to respond to your inquiry, process an
order, or allow you to access specific account information. Occasionally, we may
make the e-mail addresses of those who provide information available to other reputable
organizations whose services we think, you may find interesting. In these cases,
you will be offered an opportunity to limit access to your information. In case
we do not receive any response from you to limit the access of your information,
it shall be deemed that you consent to such distribution of your information as
mentioned above. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate
administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the
personal information you provide to us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain
data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable
and current Internet security methods and technologies.
If you register with any one of the Chennai Super Kings' business units online,
then they may use this information to provide you with custom information about
Chennai Super Kings' offerings in support of your business needs.
A technology called Cookies may be used to provide you with tailored information.
A Cookie is a tiny element of data that a website can send to your browser, which
may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. You
may set your browser to notify you when you receive a Cookie. Registering with any
Chennai Super Kings’ business unit online signifies your unconditional consent to
receive such Cookies.
At times, we conduct on-line surveys to understand better the needs and profile
of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try (but are not obligated) to
let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect information
from you on the Internet.
You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on you to provide us with
your personal information, if any. All the personal information provided by you
to us is with your full consent, own volition, and desire to provide such personal
information. You also understand that we are under no obligation to verify the source
from, which the personal information about you is provided to us, and they are deemed
to be provided by you, unless you demonstrate to us within a period of 15 days from
the date of providing of such information to us, to our satisfaction, that the information
was provided to us without your free consent.
Chennai Super Kings website may contain links to other sites such as Chennai Super
Kings’ partners and affiliates. While we try to link only to the sites that share
our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content
or the privacy practices employed by the other sites.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
BANK / PAYMENT GATEWAY
Online transactions may be performed with VISA and MasterCard credit cards and the
use of the HDFC Bank Payment gateway only.
You will be asked to provide the 3-digit number printed on the back of your credit
card’s signature strip, when performing a online transaction.
In approximately 25-30 seconds (depending on your internet connection), using the
online payment gateway, your bank will issue an authorization code and confirmation
for the completion of online transaction.
A confirmation receipt will be issued upon successful completion of online transaction.
When authorization from the payment gateway is declined for any reason, the message
will be displayed and an email will be sent to your email ID.
All online purchases have to be purchased only by the owner of the VISA or MasterCard.
ONLINE TICKETS - INSTRUCTIONS & POLICIES - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Chennai Super Kings ticket prices are in Indian Currency and are subject to change.
Chennai Super Kings tickets are subject to availability.
A confirmation receipt will be issued upon successful completion of online transaction for tickets.
Chennai Super Kings will not be responsible for any delays, postponements,
cancellations, change of venue, date, time of the matches or for loss of match
Duplicate tickets will not be issued.
Tickets purchased cannot be returned, cancelled, or exchanged.
Tickets have to be purchased only by the owner of the Visa or MasterCard.
Chennai Super Kings will be sending Ticket Confirmation to the e-mail address
provided by the ticket buyer (It is the sole responsibility of the ticket buyer to
make sure that the provided e-mail address is valid).
Collection of Match tickets at M.A.Chidambaram stadium, Chepauk will close a
day prior to match day.
Courier charges will be additional and is inclusive of service tax. Courier option
closes 7 days before the match date.
Convenience charge is inclusive of service tax.
ONLINE PURCHASE - TICKET COLLECTION PROCESS
Tickets have to be collected one day prior to the match. For example, if you had
booked the ticket for April 6th match, you need to collect the ticket on or before
April 5th. This is organised only to ease the crowd/rush during the match day.
Tickets purchased online have to be collected by the buyer at the Ticket Collection
location in the following timings.
Monday to Friday between 2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Saturday & Sunday between 11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Tickets will be remitted to the credit card holder who has purchased the tickets
only upon identified with the following:
You can collect the ticket/s you booked online from March 28, 2013 for April 6th
match alone. Kindly check back website for other matches collection date.
Submitting a copy of the Photo ID, the same identification document (with the photograph)
used for purchasing the tickets in online. For example,
Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID.
Submitting the copy of the transaction number / e-mail received along with the confirmation
of the ticket purchase.
TICKET COLLECTION LOCATION
The Tamil Nadu Cricket Association,
MA Chidambaram Stadium,
Victoria Hostel Road,
1. This ticket entitles the holder (“Holder”) to attend the stadium in respect of the match, details of which are referred to on the ticket (“Stadium” and “Match” respectively).
2. This ticket must be produced by the Holder at the time of entry into the Stadium. The entry gates will open 3 hours before the start of the Match or such other time as may be advised/published in respect of the Match.
3. Entry will be refused if the barcode has been tampered with or if the ticket has been defaced or damaged or tampered with in any way. .
4. Each entry ticket is valid for one person only and no re-entry will be allowed.
5. The ticket only entitles the Holder to access the area of the Stadium in which the relevant seat is located and no other area of the Stadium.
6. The Holder must retain this ticket at all times whilst in the Stadium. The ticket should be produced whenever demanded by the organiser of the Match (“Organiser”) and the Organiser’s representatives.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to search / frisk the Holder at any time for security reasons.
8. No item including without limitation banners or flags etc, displaying commercial logos, which, in the Organiser’s view, may conflict with the rights of any official sponsor related to the Match, will be allowed into the Stadium.
9. Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, motorcycle helmets, bags or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed inside the Stadium.
10. No food may be brought into the Stadium. No alcohol may brought into or taken out of the Stadium.
11. No smoking is allowed within the Stadium.
12. The Organiser shall be entitled to seize any prohibited items (as outlined in paras 7, 8 & 9 above) without any liability and without any obligation to return such items or to compensate the Holder in respect thereof.
13. This ticket is strictly not transferable and is for the sole use of the purchaser.
14. This ticket shall not be offered for sale, auctioned, exchanged, ceded, sold or transferred, whether in a commercial or promotional context (such as, without limitation, as a prize in a lottery or competition or as part of an advertising or promotional campaign) or otherwise, with or without consideration, unless written permission has been previously obtained from the Organiser.
15. The use of any equipment of any kind including without limitation mobile phones, transistors, computers, cameras or any other audio visual recording equipment, for recording and/or communication of Match details, statistics, images etc is strictly prohibited.
16. The Holder acknowledges and consents to the recording of his/her likeness and/or voice and that The Board of Control for Cricket in India (“BCCI”) is entitled to use and sub-license all rights in respect of such recordings.
17. The Holder will not sell or offer for sale any product or service from any part of the Stadium.
18. Neither BCCI nor the Organiser will be liable to the Holder whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage or for any loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, loss of business or contracts or loss of opportunity.
19. The Holder shall not engage in any form of “Ambush Marketing” and shall not conduct in any activity that conflicts with or infringes the rights of any official sponsor or commercial partner.
20. Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language (whether on the grounds of race, religion or otherwise), unruly language or any unruly or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated.
21. Entry onto the field of play at any time and the throwing of any article is strictly prohibited.
22. Refunds will only be made if the Match is cancelled without a single ball being bowled. No other refunds will be made. There is no obligation on the Organiser to reschedule the Match.
23. Spectators are reminded that any of the language or behaviour referred to in paragraph 20 above or any action in breach of paragraph 21 will result in ejection from the ground and possible further action such as criminal prosecution, identification by way of photographing and/or capturing by video camera of the images of such persons and life-bans being imposed on such persons.
24. Neither BCCI nor the Organiser will subject to any limitation imposed by law be in any way liable to the Holder for any event, occurrences, or other timing the cause of which is beyond the reasonable control of BCCI and the Organiser.
25. Entry into the Stadium constitutes the agreement by the Holder to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any Stadium regulations which may be displayed at the Stadium together with all present and future laws, rules and regulations whilst within the Stadium.
26. No betting of any kind is permitted in any part of the Stadium
27. On no occasion is play guaranteed.
28. Any property left anywhere at the Stadium remains at the entire risk of the owner of the property or person leaving the same, and neither the BCCI nor the Organiser accepts any liability for the theft or other loss or damage of such property.
29. Neither the BCCI, nor the Organiser nor any other person shall, to the fullest extent allowable by law, be liable to the Holder for death,any injury or any other loss of any kind suffered by the Holder within the Stadium including without limitation as a result of the Holder being hit by a cricket ball which has been hit, thrown or otherwise projected from the field of play, whether the same occurs before, during or after the Match (including without limitation during any breaks between innings or during any innings) and the Holder hereby waives all rights to bring any claim of any kind against the BCCI, the Organiser or any third party in relation to any of the foregoing.
30. Children of three years of age or over must have their own ticket and all persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and under the supervision of (in each case constantly) an adult who also has a ticket for the Match.
31. In addition to these terms and conditions, entry shall be subject to any Stadium regulations specific to the Stadium.
32. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be void or unenforceable by reason of any applicable law, it shall be deleted and the remaining provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect and, if necessary, be so amended as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these terms and conditions so far as possible.
The Organiser reserves the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone and/or if necessary, to eject the holder/s of the ticket from the Stadium after they have entered the Stadium in each case if they are found to be in breach of these terms and conditions or the other above-mentioned regulations.
STORE MERCHANDIZING - INSTRUCTIONS & POLICIES - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All Chennai Super Kings store merchandise prices are in Indian Currency. The prices
and availability of the Chennai Super Kings store merchandise are subject to change
at any time. A confirmation receipt will be issued upon full payment.
Chennai Super Kings makes reasonable efforts to display online merchandise on this
site as accurate as possible. Sometimes, however, factors including the display
and color capabilities of your computer monitor, may significantly affect what you
see on your screen. Chennai Super Kings is not responsible for the display of any
color or detail of merchandise on your computer screen and does not guarantee that
such display is accurate.
Some featured merchandise may be available only in limited quantities or only while
supplies last. Although Chennai Super Kings will attempt to remove any items that
are out of stock from the site in a timely manner, display of an item on the site
is not a guarantee that the item is currently available or that it will be available
on a later date.
Chennai Super Kings will be sending e-mails to the e-mail address & merchandise
to the mailing address provided by the buyer while completing the transaction. It
is the sole responsibility of the buyer to make sure that the provided e-mail address
& mailing address are valid.
PROMOTION - The promotional offer is applicable for Men’s & Women’s Clothing only.
The promotion is valid till the availability of the merchandise.
Chennai super kings has the right to cancel the promotion at their own discretion.
ecoupon - The e-coupon can be redeemed on purchase of any store products within one year of the original purchase.
Only one e-coupon can be redeemed at single transaction.
The minimum net purchase amount after applying ecoupon and other discounts should be Rs.250/-.
Deliveries are currently available for locations in India only.
All Chennai Super Kings Merchandise Orders will be delivered within 14 working days.
Chennai super kings is not responsible for the delay caused due to non availability of buyers at home.
REFUNDS & RETURNS - Chennai Super Kings store items purchased cannot be cancelled,
returned or refunded;
EXCHANGE – Chennai Super Kings store exchange policy allows the case of damaged
package evident at the time of delivery. If package is delivered to you in a damaged
/ defective condition, please do not accept the courier & return it back with the
same delivery person. Also, email us the details with the ‘Order No.’ on the Subject
line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Senior membership scheme of the Kings Club is open to all other than school students
costs Rs 1200 per annum.
2. Junior Kings Club membership is open to school students only. The junior membership
scheme costs Rs 600 per annum.
3. Yellow Card members will not receive the Welcome Pack goodies. All other benefits
will be available.
4. Chennai Super Kings reserves the right to refuse any application for membership
at its sole discretion without reason.
5. Kings Club Membership Card must be produced for inspection on demand by any official
or steward for availing the benefits extended to the members.
6. Membership programme is subject to BCCI-IPL rules and regulations.
7. Membership is run on annual basis. All KING CLUB memberships will be valid for
a period of 12 months from the date of acceptance of the membership.
8. Membership is non-transferable and is personal to the enrolled applicant.
9. Chennai Super Kings reserves the rights to add, change, or modify the membership
programme as per their discretion.
10. Kings Club membership card do not give the rights to the member for the match
ticket(s),the tickets must be purchased on a match by match basis or season basis.
11. Membership benefits are season specific & subject to availability.
12. All communications regarding Kings Club can be addressed to: KINGS CLUB, C/o
Show Space Events Private Limited, NO:4, G 3 BUILDING, BHARATHI NAGAR CROSS STREET, OFF L.B ROAD,
THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI 600041. 044-49524788
13. All conditions are subject to the regulation found by BCCI IPL and can be changed
in accordance with the changes there in.
This website and its information, tools and materials contained are not directed
to, or intended for distribution or use by any person or entity who is a citizen,
or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication,
availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject
India Cements Limited or its affiliates (collectively "CHENNAI SUPER KINGS") to
any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
This website is subject to periodic updates and revision. Materials should only
be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without
any regard to the date on which you may access the information. CHENNAI SUPER KINGS
maintains the right to modify or delete information on this Site without prior notice.
Subject to the terms & conditions set forth in this Agreement, CHENNAI SUPER KINGS
will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site
and the materials thereon.
You hereby agree and confirm that:
Access to this site and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the
applicable laws of the jurisdiction where I am resident and from where I am accessing
The information in this site is not and is under no circumstances be construed as
an advertisement or a public offering of the securities of India Cements Limited
or any other security that may be described herein
I shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not
restricted to photocopying and email) of the information and data on this site.
I agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast
or circulate the contents to anyone.
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS authorizes to view and download the information ("Materials")
in this Website ("Site") only for personal, non-commercial use.
This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the
Materials, and is subject to the following restrictions:
Retain all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other
proprietary notices contained in the Materials
Not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute
or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose
Not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and
they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of
use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as
it may be updated from time to time. This site, including all Materials, is copyrighted
and protected by Worldwide Copyright Laws and Treaty Provisions. You agree to comply
with all the copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site to prevent any unauthorized
copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, CHENNAI SUPER KINGS
does not grant any implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights
or trade secret information.
The information, material or services included in or available through this Site
may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made
to the Site/services and to the information therein. CHENNAI SUPER KINGS and/or
its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the site/services
at any time. Advice received via this Site should not be relied upon for personal,
medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional
for specific advice tailored to your situation.
You specifically agree that CHENNAI SUPER KINGS shall not be responsible for any
unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material
or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into
through this Site.
You specifically agree that CHENNAI SUPER KINGS is not responsible or liable for
any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of
any other party or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual
You specifically agree that CHENNAI SUPER KINGS is not responsible for any content
sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
In no event shall CHENNAI SUPER KINGS and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct,
indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever
including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising
out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this site/services,
with the delay or inability to use this site/services or related services, the provision
of or failure to provide services, or for any information, products, services and
material obtained through this site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this
site/services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or
otherwise, even if CHENNAI SUPER KINGS or any of its suppliers has been advised
of the possibility of damages. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of this
is to discontinue using this Site/services.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in
Chennai, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise
out of the use of this Site.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out
of your free will and consent.